Associate members are not formally appointed by the University, but are collaborators with whom we’re working particularly closely and join our weekly reading group and our weekly peer review group.
ARG-tech has had the pleasure of the company of many other individuals, in the past, including:
- Floris Bex, who was a postdoc in the group 2009-2012 and moved to a lectureship at the University of Groningen
- Kasia Budzynska, who was previously a Dundee Fellow then Senior Lecturer in the group from 2011-2019 and is an associate professor at the Warsaw University of Technology.
- Joseph Devereux, who finished his PhD in the group in 2011
- Rory Duthie, who finished his PhD in the group in 2020, moved to a Data Science role at RBS, before returning to ARG-tech as a research associate until 2021, and is now at the Laboratory of the New Ethos in Warsaw.
- Matt Foulis, who was a researcher and now works as software developer in industry.
- Mathilde Janier, who finished her PhD on mediation in 2017 and moved to the University of Grenoble
- Barbara (Basia) Konat, who was a postdoc in the group 2015-16 and moved to an Assistant Professor position at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
- Conor McKillop, who was a research assistant and now works as a software engineer with NCR
- Rolando Medellin, who was a postdoc in the group 2012-2014 and moved to a further postdoc at the University of Essex
- Phil Quinlan, who finished his PhD in the group in 2013, and moved to the University of Nottingham
- Glenn Rowe, a former lecturer in the School who has now retired
- Mark Snaith, who was a postdoc in the group from 2009-2020 and moved to a lectureship at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen
- Simon Wells, who was a PhD student and then postdoc in the group until 2011, moved to a lectureship at Napier